here's winking at you, kid...
Here's the newest member of our family, Layla. We just got her today and we are already in love (and exhausted). She's a Yorkshire Terrier mixed with Miniature Pinscher and pure sugar. We're looking forward to lots of good times and adventures with our new best buddy.
Oh, and there's a kid here too who is going to be 12 this month
She likes clothes from Target, Gap, and Abercrombie (size 14 (slim if possible)) and she loves snack food like Goldfish, Cheezits and Reese's PB cups (HINT HINT).
2 comments:
Layla is adorable! I'm so happy for Maisie to have her puppy, finally:) I've never been able to cross the threshold into Abercrombie..I have to give myself a 15-foot perimeter as I walk past to not pass out from the smell but Target and me are tight! 14 slim! Holy cow, she's too big. xoxo
The smell is nothing compared to the ear drum blasting music! I hate that place too but their clothes are long and slender just like my (our) kid(s).
Post a Comment