Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Maisie's Favorite Things

We were handed some pretty crazy weather to deal with over the Holiday so things didn't necessarily go as planned but we made the best of it.  

We had dinner with our friends the Williamsons and then went to Bryant Park to watch the ice skaters:


 We shopped for Muppets:


 Maisie designed this beauty, Joyce, at FAO Schwartz (thanks to a generous gift from Grandma and Grandpa Hinson in Florida)!


We went to the M&M store which I'm still struggling to understand.  An entire store devoted to M&M souvenirs.  Really?  Is there that great of a demand for M&M thimbles and spoons?  


We even survived the Blizzard and played in the snow with Uncle Kevin.  This is how his roof terrace looked after the snow stopped!



 And here we are forcing our way out the front door:




Maisie even got the chance to show off her tree decorating skills for a second time.  Here we present Georgina:


And the Christmas Peeps Wreath:


Oh, and they have this other tree in NYC at Rockefeller Plaza.  



That's about it for our Holiday photos.  I keep getting caught up in the moment and forgetting to document/photograph everything but we had a great time and came home with lots of happy memories.  Happy 2011!


2 comments:

Sue said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE Joyce. She looks like a super fun gal.

I hope you stocked up on M&M thimbles. I hear they're hard to come by.

We missed you guys on Christmas Eve. Next year, right?

kristen said...

Love all the photos! That's a lot of freaking snow. Yikes.
You and Maisie are now framed and smiling happily at me as I walk out the door every morning. Awww:)
xoxo...