Our first Halloween package came from my Mother. She sent purple and green jello mix (for a game we'll play at our party), creepy spider webs, some white paper sacks for luminaries that Maisie has started to decorate, and some medical bills I keep forgetting to pay....SCARY!
Our second Halloween package came from the Myklebusts. They sent Maisie a great October outfit including these funky striped tights and a skull shirt (that she's wearing under her coat). It was so cool that Maisie insisted on wearing the get-up on our first day in Edinburgh, Scotland (more on that later).
Our third package came from the Halloween experts, the Lunt family! Check out this loot...gummy fangs, pumpkin peeps and scary skulls just to name a few. OK, the book about the Brooklyn Bridge isn't Halloweeny but people died building it so that makes it spooky, right?
Thank you so much!!
I know that postage to CH is ridiculous so I owe you all BIG TIME! You have helped make our Halloween as American as it can be!
Now, to get ready for the festivities next week (if I can tear myself away from Mad Men!). Anyone have any tips on how to make a piñata without using a balloon? I want to make a squarish Frankenstein head. Will a box work or will that be too hard to break open?
No comments:
Post a Comment