Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Well, it's been three consecutive years where I didn't have to ruin Christmas by cursing at the Christmas tree because I couldn't get it to stand up straight.  The most difficult bit this year was getting a consensus among the three of us on which tree was best.  Maisie won because she named the tree she liked and then once she named it, we really couldn't walk away because now he's family.

Introducing...... Gary (no relation to Uncle Gary)



Michael did an excellent job of helping him stand up straight




Maisie did an excellent job helping too




The two M's and Gary




The two girls leaning away.
We're not used to having a tree stand up so straight!  We've decorated him since but haven't taken any photos.  We'll post those soon.  In the meantime, Maisie and I will be taking a quick trip to Copenhagen this weekend.  I'll try to take some good photos to share.

Enjoy the Holiday Season everyone!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Gary is so handsome. How will you ever be able to part with him when the holidays are over? Then again, he'll probably start balding in a few weeks, that should make it a little easier.

I can't wait to see what he looks like all dressed up!