Monday, November 9, 2009

Lunch

I felt like posting something today but since we haven't been on an exotic vacation in like, three whole weeks (I'm sure you're all wondering how I cope) I don't have any new photos so I'm going to post Maisie's lunch menu for the week.



This is all prepared fresh in the school kitchen by a chef who moonlights as a clown.  What could be better than that?  And yes, I've considered sending a tupperware to school with Maisie so she can bring home her leftovers!

Bon appétit everyone.



3 comments:

Jeanne Birmingham said...

the menu is so fancy, I love it. I am eating lunch while cruising your blog and almost spit my frito scoops out when I saw she was eating lamb meatballs today. Makes me want to clean out my processed pantry.
Thanks for the beautiful birthday card my friend! Can't wait to skype this weekend. I love that Maisie was a garden gnome.......I miss your Halloween parties :( I bet you are getting excited to ski again. love from the B'hams

Gina Niemiec said...

I bet Maisie is gobbling up those venison meatballs like they are going out of style!

carrie said...

It is lamb meatballs and venison sausage. Coincidentally, Michael had just made lamb meatballs for dinner on Sunday and then she had to have them again on Monday for lunch. I'll let you know if she eats the sausage....They don't really tell the kids what type of meat they're eating so most of the time she eats and then finds out she's tried something new.