Thursday, January 22, 2009

More snow and more snow shoeing



You can have your 75 degrees!  I went snow shoeing again this past Wednesday in Les Pleiades.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


















4 comments:

kristen said...

I think the snow looks a lot cooler in Switzerland than it does in Portland. Maybe I wouldn't be a snow-hater if the sky was that blue and the views so beautiful.
You look good sister. Te amo...kkm

carrie said...

We don't get much snow where we live (this hike is about 30 mins. drive from the house) and I never have to shovel! I do have to scrape the ice off the windshield occasionally but it is a small price to pay.

Je t'aime Auntie K. Thanks for the comment.

Jeanne Birmingham said...

wow this looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of your new friends my friend. We miss u.

carrie said...

Thanks Jeanne!

Don't be jealous. Not one of my new friends can dance on a table and sing karaoke like you!!