The neighbors keep a ping pong table in the courtyard (which they share with us). We had enough snow to make a couple of snow men and join in a snowball fight with the neighbor's sons (ages 13 and 15 who did not care to be photographed).
We pass this house on our path between the apartment and where we have to park the car. I liked this photo because of the kooky tree and the fact that the motorcycle was covered with snow. The amount of snow was quiet unexpected and rare so early in the year (so the locals say) but we love every flake of it.
This is the view from the guest room....wanna come stay?
We hope you all are enjoying your winter weather whatever it may be!
2 comments:
dANG! I wish you could send some of that snow love this way. How fun to make snow men, and have a snowball fight. I am so glad you guys are loving your new place. I need your address so I can send you a christmas card! I hope you all have a great FREEZING christmas! love you
Love the snow! I miss it! I am hoping for snow in SC when we go to see John's parents. Glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment