We went to Cully to check on a friend's house while they were away. We searched for a rake but couldn't find one so Maisie decided to take care of the leaves her own way.
After "cleaning" up the yard we strolled down to the lake for refreshment. And no, the locals did not stare at Maisie's outfit. It matched the day perfectly!
3 comments:
if horizontal stripes are suposed to make you look wider, it didn't work, so sorry Maisie girl. Your legs however, look like they are much longer!
The girls got me a blog up and running, (Jennycanblog.blogspot.com) but darn if I know how to add any posts. I'll guess I'll have to have Annie do a little tutorial...Boyster hugs
I have mentioned my jealousy? I know, I'm small.
Maisie looks great! Love the outfit and the leaves are gorgeous!!
Love the trees! We are missing that wonderful season in AZ! Glad to see everything is going well!
Post a Comment