This is what the top of the Matterhorn looks like from a helicopter (so I'm told).
I haven't seen it for myself but I know some lucky ducks who have...
that's right, these guys!
Maisie and Denise
Michael
Michael's friends Denise and Lawrence came to visit this summer and they were super generous and kind enough to take Michael and Maisie on a helicopter tour of the Matterhorn with them. Maisie couldn't stop talking about it for days. Definitely a highlight of her time in Switzerland.
Thanks to Denise for the photos although I can't thank her enough for sharing such a cool experience with Maisie!
2 comments:
whoa. I went to trader joe's for pumpkins and MBH and Maisie flew in a helicopter over the materhorn..what the? Looks amazing. You definitely need to get in on that!!
Because I've been to Disneyland, that is EXACTLY what I expected the top of the Matterhorn to look like.
We miss you guys. Halloween is not the same without you.
Post a Comment