Hi there folks!
I went to London on a school trip and all you get are these blog photos (not even a t-shirt).
We were there for 5 days and 4 nights.
Let's start at the beginning. Here I am waiting at the airport. Our flight was 2 hours late.
One of the first things we did was go to St. Paul's Cathedral. On our way there we passed the Tower of London. This is me and my friend and roommate Francesca in front of it:
We took the tube a lot and so I thought I'd take this photo:
This is St. Paul's:
(I took this inside picture before seeing one of the 47 "No Photos Allowed" signs) Oops!:
More St. Paul's
My favorite thing we did was to visit the Globe Theater. We got to see a performance of Much Ado about Nothing on this awesome stage.
See, here it is in action:
This is the outside of the Globe. Pretty cool, huh?
This was one of the costumes in the Globe Museum.
Some of the group went on the London Eye. I didn't because I've already been so I just took a picture:
and one of Big Ben:
We even got to meet the Queen (at Madame Tussaude's in wax form!).
We also went to see The Lion King and got to go shopping at Harrod's and Covent Garden. I loved this trip. It was really, really AWESOME!
1 comment:
Hey Maisie it's Ivy!
You're so lucky that you got to go to London for 5 days and 4 nights. I might get to take a field trip to Sea World next year, but that's nothing compared to London.
Post a Comment