Here are some photos from earlier this month when Michael took Maisie for a ski day in Siviez. Maisie likes skiing at school but she likes skiing with her Dad more because "it's fun".
Gearing up
Maisie is a confident skier and manages all her own gear. She's growing so fast so we rent skis, boots and poles for the season. Notice our sweet parking space right in front of the ticket kiosk.
buying ski passes
We were there relatively early so the crowds weren't too bad but I was surprised by how many people were skiing there by the time we left. Crazy!
hitting the slopes with Dad
this was the last I saw of them, just before they got on the lift.
and finally, this photo is for Aunt Michelle and Uncle Gary who sent us these excellent North Face (and Spider for Michael) hats to keep us nice and toasty, THANKS, (even if I do look like a turtle in mine :) we love them!
1 comment:
Did you not get the memo? Maisie is NOT allowed to grow. She is supposed to stay exactly the same as she was the last time we saw her.
It looks like fun. I've never been skiing. I'm a fraidy cat and I hate falling down (a fact that has never stopped me from falling down more than the average person).
Post a Comment