We went sledding yesterday with our friends the Edmonds. They're from Phoenix too, and the crazy thing is we probably would have never met them in the course of our lives there. We had to come all the way to Switzerland to meet them and we're glad we did! They are so much fun.
Here is a photo of Maisie and Noah after a good run. We got these boogie board style sleds that can really fly down the hill. The thing I like best about the style is that it can accommodate an adult-sized backside (although there will be no photographic evidence of it on this blog).
I had a couple of good video clips of the action but blogger is being weird about the upload so I'll try again later. I just wanted you all to know that we're alive and well and loving the outdoor winter activities here in Switzerland.
No comments:
Post a Comment