We took Maisie to Paris for her 10th birthday (although she really wanted to go to Phoenix). We spent the big day at the Eiffel Tower and lounging in the park nearby. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.
I took these photos with my phone so they were easy to upload. I'll post more when I have time to get the photos off of Michael's camera. Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings. I can't believe my baby is 10. I'm psyching myself up for another 10 great years with her! I'm the luckiest Mom ever (except for my Mom, of course).


2 comments:
Happy Birfday Maisie Sue! I cant believe you are ten, and got to go to Paris to celebrate!!!! what a lucky girl, and a lucky mom to have such fun times together. It was good to see you guys a few weeks ago. Tell Michael haaayy for me.
Happy Birthday Maisie!!!
Post a Comment