We (my new Mom friends) hiked in Moleson this past Friday. It's near Gruyere (I posted some castle photos from there in the Autumn). This hike was about 5 km (3 miles) with lots of uphill and lots and lots of snow...
When the usual words of encouragement weren't enough to coax us uphill we started telling silly stories to detract from the uphill punishment. I had a great time getting to know my new friends!





5 comments:
I'm speechless. It is so gorgeous there. How will you ever stand to leave?
who says i'm going to leave? i may have to ask you to adopt maisie but i'm planning to stay here as long as possible!
I hear that snow shoeing is quite the exercise! It looks so beautiful up there. I think I need to talk my mom into bringing me along when she comes up with Annie! I wanted to tell you that I thought of you last night because Sam and I were talking about little girl names... and he said Trixie... and it made me think of you telling me to "shake my cake". I was looking back at your blog and your house is beautiful. I hope you are loving it there..
How about you just adopt me?
I want to join the mom group! What a great place!
Post a Comment